Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bleh

I've been horrible! I just have not been able to find time to go to the gym. I know I need to. I know I want to. I just can't seem to squeeze it in anywhere. :( If I figure it out, I'll let you know. I'm still determined to reach my goals, this year has just not been the year to do it. My co-worker at work thinks I should just give up with the holidays coming and start over at the new year. Tempting. . . But I'm still going to try and at least eat well. lol I don't want to gain too much weight back.

I came across this article that says the "best" fast food things to eat after a workout. They only show the calorie/carb/protein content. All the carb levels are higher then the protein level. So I guess they're ok if you're not being super strict. I'm curious what the fat content of each of those things are.

Here's the link to it:

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/food/11-best-fast-food-post-workout-snacks-under-200-calories-2402237/

I don't think I'll be taking this article as permission to eat these things after a workout. MAYBE the Wendy's chili. Definitely not the McNuggets. The grease in those alone would make me feel super icky after a workout.

Maybe after this next move my family and I make I'll be able to get back into training like I was when living with my parents before. *Cross fingers!*

No comments: