Sunday, December 20, 2009

New Year's Goals

Ok. Here it is. I'm gonna lay it out now. 2009 started off fantastically for me, training wise. Between February and July, I lost 40 pounds. Between July and now, I gained some back. BOO! So 2010 is going to ROCK. I've laid out several goals for myself.

• Get back into my serious training mode. Daily exercise at the gym (minus Sundays.) And evening workouts as well. I really did enjoy that! I LOVED finally climbing into bed, exhausted enough to fall asleep instantly, knowing that I worked hard and EARNED a good night's sleep.

• Get back into my nutrition routine. This year will involve a more vegetarian based meal plan. I will still eat lean meats like turkey and chicken. Red meat and pork are out for me. (Really pork is out because I just don't like it and this is the perfect excuse to NOT eat it anymore. At all.)

• Involve more stretching time during workouts. The more limber I am, the more I can move and workout each muscle, which will only help burn more calories making each workout more effective. It will also help me tone the areas I want toned.

• Pound-wise, my goal is 60 pounds by June(ish). That breaks down into 10lbs a month, which is 2.5 lbs a week or so. Totally doable while still being healthy.

• Take photos once a month, so I can see the progress I am making. I wish I would have done that this last year.

• Keep blog updated and refreshed. As I find recipes, tips, different workouts, new research, I'll post it all here. :)

I think that's all for now. If I can think of any others, I'll write those down too.

Here's to a FANTASTIC, HEALTHY and ROCKIN' 2010!!!!!!

No comments: